As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Choosing the right name for your Siamese cat can be difficult. You want a name that embodies their playful nature and playful disposition, but also one that’s easy for them to remember. A cat’s name lasts a lifetime, so it’s important to spend time choosing a name that you truly love.
Whether you like to base your Siamese cat names on a theme or choose something unique each time, here is a list of some Siamese cat name suggestions to help you start your naming process.
- Albus- A great name for a male Siamese cat if you love Harry Potter and want to thank the legendary Albus Dumbledore.
- Alfie- It is a sweet name for a Siamese cat that is very friendly, as Alfie has name origins that mean friendly and hospitable.
- Alice- Alice is a thoughtful name for a Siamese cat if you love Alice in Wonderland.
- Amanda- It’s a cute name for a sweet Siamese cat if you’re looking for a three-syllable name.
- Angus- A great British-inspired name for a cat. It would also be a great name for a cat that really loves meat!
- RAM- Aries is a strong name for those who love zodiac signs, especially for a cat born in March.
- Ash- A cute name that is a nod to your Siamese cat’s coloring, as Siamese cats typically have ash-colored spots on their bodies.
- Batman- If your Siamese cat reminds you of this mysterious superhero, this is the perfect name for him!
- Binx- Another great Halloween name that’s a nod to the cat from the movie Hocus Pocus.
- Boo- A cute cat name for a cat with a Halloween birthday or a Siamese cat who likes to jump out of places and scare you.
- Bootsy- A quirky name for a Siamese cat that has dark colored feet that look like boots.
- Brutus- Consider this name for your Siamese if you like names of Greek origin and you have a cat that is a strong fighter.
- Insects- Such a fun name for a Siamese cat who likes to catch bugs.
- Calvin- A name of Latin origin meaning “bald”.
- Cheeto- Name your Siamese cat after your favorite guilty pleasure snack!
- Chewy- You can’t go wrong with this whimsical name for a Siamese cat that likes to chew on things around your house.
- Cleopatra- What a beautiful name for a female Siamese cat that reminds you of the fearless Egyptian queen Cleopatra.
- Clyde- If you have two Siamese cats, name the cat boy Clyde and the cat girl Bonnie!
- Locust- Another great name for a cat that likes to meow a lot and chirps like a cricket.
- Crookshanks- A great neutral name for your cat inspired by the cat from Harry Potter.
- Dante- A strong and powerful name for a majestic Siamese cat that means eternal.
- Dallas- Great name choice for Dallas locals or Dallas Cowboy fans.
- Dakota- A cute three-syllable name for a boy or girl Siamese cat.
- Dexter- Dexter is a masculine given name of Latin origin which means “right-handed”.
- Excavator- An iconic name for a cat that likes to use its paws to dig.
- Dimple- Does your Siamese cat always seem to smile at you? Name them Dimple!
- Dobby- Another sweet Harry Potter themed name for everyone’s favorite house elf.
- Diesel- A powerful name for a male cat that never seems to run out of energy like a diesel engine.
- Eamon- This name means gentle protector in Irish, which is exactly what your Siamese cat is for you!
- Efron- Name your male Siamese cat after your favorite movie star, Zac Efron.
- Egbert- This is an old German name meaning “bright edge”.
- Emir- A name that means prince or ruler, perfect for a cat who is the king of your heart.
- Ezio- This unique male name has Latin and Roman origins.
- Fabio- Is your male cat a ladies’ man? Fabio is a perfect name!
- Frederic- Frederick is a masculine given name of German origin which means “peaceful ruler”.
- Flavio- A spicy name for a cat that keeps you guessing.
- Gatsby- For literature lovers, name your cat after the famous Jay Gatsby.
- Phantom- Ghost is a fantastic name for a cat that always seems to disappear.
- GOOSE- A great name for a Siamese cat who is a silly goose!
- gummy- A name inspired by Cats the Broadway musical.
- hair ball- If you want a fun cat-themed name for your Siamese cat, name it Hairball.
- Homer- Name your cat after the famous Greek author!
- Houdini- If your cat is always messing around, this is the best name for him.
- Pontoon- Great name for a big Siamese cat that is very strong!
- Huntress- A strong name for a cat that likes to hunt.
- Ike- It’s Hebrew for “laugh”, perfect for a cat that makes you laugh!
- Jeanne- This name is a beautiful traditional female cat name.
- Juliet- If you have a male and female Siamese cat, name them Romeo and Juliet!
- Claus- Was your Siamese cat born around Christmas? Name them Klaus!
- Cooky- A great name for silly kitty.
- Lincoln- Are you a history buff? Name your cat Lincoln!
- Linus- cute cartoon inspired name Peanuts.
- Luna- A beautiful female cat name meaning “moon”.
- Midnight- A lovely neutral cat name for a cat with darker fur.
- Mittens- An amazing name for a black-legged Siamese cat.
- Mochi- An adorable Japanese-inspired cat name.
- Nemo- Name your cat the beloved fish of The world of Nemo.
- Nugget- A sweet name for a small cat.
- Olaf- Name your cat after the adorable Disney movie character Frozen.
- Olivier- Another great cat movie inspired name that is perfect for a boy cat.
- Oreo- Siamese cats are mostly black and white like an Oreo!
- Panda- This is a thoughtful name choice for a Siamese cat that is predominantly black and white.
- Pearl- Your Siamese cat is precious like a pearl.
- Pumpkin– If your cat was born in October, this is the name for it!
- Quincy- A great neutral cat name.
- Rambo- A tough name for a tough cat.
- Rocket- An adorable name for a Siamese cat boy who loves to jump and take off like a rocket.
- Roo- A cute nickname for Kangaroo if your cat likes to jump around.
- Sabrina- A nice name S for a cat.
- Salem- Name your kitten for the house of witchcraft in America.
- Scooter- An appropriate name for a cat that always wanders around the house.
- Insolent- Siamese cats have big personalities, and this is a big name to honor that.
- Tango- Perfect for a cat that loves to dance and prance around your home.
- Ted- Do you like Ted Lasso? Name your cat after the main character!
- Thunder- Thunder is a perfect cool name for a muscular male cat.
- Worry- Does your Siamese cat constantly do stupid things? That’s their name!
- Turbo- What a fun name for a larger siamese cat that runs at turbo speed!
- Uno- If your Siamese cat is one of a kind, name it Uno!
- Bailiff- Name your cat for your favorite musical artist.
- Van Gogh- Name your cat after one of the most famous painters of all time.
- Velvety- The perfect name for a cat whose fur looks like velvet.
- Wine- Do you like wine? Name your cat for your favorite drink.
- Whiskers- Name your cat after one of its cutest body parts.
- Winston- A good traditional name option for a male cat.
- White- This makes so much sense for a cat that has predominantly white body coloration.
- Xanto- It means golden in Italian and is the perfect name for a one-of-a-kind cat.
- Yolo- You only live once, so why not name your cat Yolo?
- Hooray- Such a cheerful name for a cat that is always happy.
- Yo-yo- An appropriate name for a cat that keeps running around your house.
- Zander- A fun shortened version of the classic name Alexander.
- Zeke- A great one-syllable name option for a male cat.
- Zeus- Zeus is the king of the Greek Olympians and is a sophisticated male cat name.
- Ziggy- The name is quirky and fun, perfect for an active Siamese cat.